“in the event i am reincarnated, i would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something, to solve overpopulation” -[prince philip] 1988

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

The poster child for satanic pedovore freaks guarding the gates of hell.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

eyes are the windows to the soul. [they] are soulless. [their] game is up

(1) Show this thread

believe it or not a couple people from the Mar-A-Lago club put the prince's photo up and said rest in peace. I had fun with that one.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

next month will be the 4-year delta to his actual death

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

In response Cann Anon to her Publication

i think it would be spirit transfer.

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

This is one sick son of a bastard!!! Trying to be nice this morning so i will leave it at that!!! R Ricardo

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

next month will be the 4-year delta to his death

(1) Show this thread