Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Please, soon, the longest "soon" I've ever been through and still believed 117%!

People are refusing to visit doctors and dentists now. That can't be good, unless they're versed in alternative medicine, which so many called "quack medicine." The Quack Medicine is being force-fed by the AMA.

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The panickers completely forgot how he got here in the first place...how he made it past all the election rigging set up for Hillary to win. 5-D chess games don't work on a single plane that everyone else can see in one dimension. Have some faith folks...everyone can see and the world knows that Joe isn't real. Old SUV and no the Beast, knock off AF1 and not the real one, Pentagon basically told him don't even walk on our lawn, and the Capitol closed? This is definitely without a single doubt in my mind a big show. Where is Hollywood? Why have all the famous known actors seemingly disappeared? What makes a good movie? great actors! This is too easy to see through...

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Fire - works