Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Exactly~

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Think Disney, NASA, CIA-the Finders Cult-FBI, DOJ, DOS, DOD, DOE, MI6, GCHQ, SVRRF, KGB, HAKLYUT, CCP, IRA, DPRK, UN, NATO, EU, WHO, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, World Economic Forum, The Bilderberg Group, World Bank, IMF, B-I-S Bank for International Settlements. Bank of England. The Federal Reserve. The Holy See. All connected. However the ultimate unseen hand behind the New World Order-MOSSAD-controls them ALL. Welcome to the Adrenochrome Silk Road. Astanta over the rainbow. Kingdom of Lucifer the Light Bearer at The Ninth Circle: Reptilian Khazarian Blood Eaters. We. Are. Illuminati.@GhostEzra@KatistheSea3@MoonShadow_80@NoMercy2Q21@wainthepain01@r363ll10n@GrasshopperTAFKAG@xanon@doqholliday@vincentkennedy

In response WOLF Pawnee to his Publication

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/04/03/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

@GhostEzra@KatistheSea3@MoonShadow_80@NoMercy2Q21@wainthepain01@r363ll10n@GrasshopperTAFKAG@xanon@doqholliday@vincentkennedy

In response WOLF Pawnee to his Publication

I recommend this to everyone. It isn't even a long read, for a lot of information, that is very understandable. I won't tell you how many people I recommended it to, haven't read it. They aren't interested. And it isn't going to change. I will wait for whatever amount of time my President Trump wants me to. But the really hard way, is the only way so many of them are going to have to learn it. Or not. (I have always been woke, always paid attention to what was going on, was an avid reader, and still spent the last 2 and half years doing more deep research, and have been a digital soldier really, since President Trump walked down the elevator. Greatest time of my life.

same for me just incredible and best people eva

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aussiechiq in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leeann Bone, click on at the bottom under it