Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I was trying to explain the Tesla Coil and free energy to my dad just last night ...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Can't make out the old brand log but there's a three-wire disconnect to the left side behind him is there. 3 wire is a 240v application unless it is really early three-phase without ground (I doubt it though) but it's flex/conduit fed into the top of the disconnect and then load side wires coming out of a fitting beneath it. Would love to see all that equipment clearly to try and figure out what they're doing!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Meter lead it looks like next to his left hand with a wire wrapped around the probe which is a usual practice when measuring smaller voltages/milliamps or checking for continuity...

(1) Show this thread

No more coincidences .... Donald, John, Trump, and definitely Julian Asssange seems to be a family relation ... although where did he get his name? Julian Assange? The sir name may be a code; ideas truncated into a single word for his mission ... since he founded wikileaks ... Looked up his lineage ... basically nothing there.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Hello Jules~ I mean Uncle John Trump
💓

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Oh, Dear D, you are so cute! I love your amazing drops. Thank you. Bless you!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Love this man. Found this one today in honor of of the cause ❤️🕊

(2) Show this thread

come hear Uncle John's : https://youtu.be/TSIajKGHZRk

Assange must be a close relative

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

i know ...thats fred Trump--his uncle .....they are practically twinsies ..assange must be his son

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Definitely time traveler or looking glass.

Tesla coil? Uncle John. Uncle Stable Genius. 😊

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Julien Assage really does look like him...

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Look at the area around uncle Johns tie! Matches Mellania's DRESS!

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

Uncle John answers so many of people's questions regarding the timeline that we're experiencing.

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

🤔 Like father like son? Wish Uncle John could tell us 😉

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response American Woman to her Publication

just ask Julian

In response American Woman to her Publication

can you put New Jersey on the waiting list. Corruption from top to bottom. Even the Mayors have to go.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Uncle John I believe?

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes that is Uncle John. BUT! Who does he remind you of?

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

1980's.

The HANDOFF.

The real start.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only won way to know.

(1) Show this thread