If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

I tend to go on a grape binge in late summer/early fall when fresh concord grapes are available... buy as much as I can to put into the freezer too. But the last couple years fresh concords have gotten harder to find, so planted some last spring, hope this year they will produce.

Have you heard of the Gerson therapy too?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

it seems complicated and needs strict time management, but if life depends on it why not try everything known to man. eventually somethings gotta give. thank you for sharing the gerson therapy. i have not heard of it

An add to that.... those promotional videos were more like a documentary movie. Directed by Steve Kroschel, Steve would send us VHS tapes and later CD's. Many people have been cured by using the Gerson therapy, without having to go through surgery, radiation or chemo. My aunt had her trip to Mexico and her surgery appointments for the same day, she went to Mexico. The surgery for the type of cancer she had would have left her without being to speak or eat, it was on the left side of her face. She came home cancer free.

Max Gerson... how far back this goes.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gerson

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it