I have a hunch that this Satanic Child Trafficker Rachel "Ray" Chandler is about to be exposed. I'm going to post several pics here to start the D5 rolling!

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

This pig trafficks children under the guise of a so called modeling agency. check out her instagram.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

The rabbit hole runs deep

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Anons have known about Rachel “Ray” Chandler since early 2018. She operated a photography studio and took disturbing photos of children who looked drugged and abused. She was a child procurer for Ghislane Maxwell and Epstein. Q let us know that she sang like a bird and named big names.

I am a MAGA Patriot with a fighting spirit. Trump is the best President ever! Never give up the ship! WWG1WGA! #SaveTheChildren

POS!

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

👊🏻😎💥💥💥

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

She is EVIL. She needs to go down if she is not already at the end of a rope.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

If Q knows, shes already been scooped up!

(1) Show this thread