If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

I tend to go on a grape binge in late summer/early fall when fresh concord grapes are available... buy as much as I can to put into the freezer too. But the last couple years fresh concords have gotten harder to find, so planted some last spring, hope this year they will produce.

Have you heard of the Gerson therapy too?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

it seems complicated and needs strict time management, but if life depends on it why not try everything known to man. eventually somethings gotta give. thank you for sharing the gerson therapy. i have not heard of it

My aunt went through some kind of cancer therapy in Mexico years ago, came home cancer free, not sure if it was Gerson or another therapy... it was not legal to have that therapy in the US. I have a friend who use to do promotional videos for the Gerson's and he'd send us videos when they were finished.... long before YouTube was invented!

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it