If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

there is something to be said about simplicity. dandelions can have a similar effect ☀️

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response white light to his Publication

dandelions produce milky substance. careful with milky substances. human bodies tend to have a reaction to the milky blood of plants, but i have heard this and currently growing dandelions in the back to specifically try it.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

right 👍 you don't generally eat the stem but all other parts are highly medicinal. the latex can be used to remove warts 😊

In response white light to his Publication

bless your heart. thank you for expanding my knowledge. are you saying the leaves are edible? would i need to process them in anyway?

the leaves are very edible but with a hefty bitter principle that cleans the liver. that's why they come up in the spring. just make sure they're clean and pop them in your mouth and savour them for as long as you can enjoying the juices as they flow into your body. 7 big leaves per day, all at once first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum effect. the flowers are sweet and nourishing but just the yellow parts from opened flowers 🌼 🙏

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it