If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

💧725

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Q 400 !!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

that was a shitty morning

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

It worked out OK.... Russel and the SUB..

it worked out better than ok. gave me an even deeper understanding to this experience. this upcoming one will work the best.

Yes it will = Be well. What is the Black Knight ???? And why is it here????

blessings fren 🙏 black knight is the one of the ships that have been keeping a watchful eye on the humanoids of this planet, much like the moon. its supposedly been orbiting earth for 13,000 years. origins unknown

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it