You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

🤯😳🤯😳🤯

Only an idiot would allow this to be injected into their body

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Unfortunately, i used to be a liberal before covid woke me up so almost every one i know is taking it or has taken it! Just found out my best friend who is conservative took it because his dad told him to even though he disagreed. My colleagues, friends are all getting it so if they confront me I am ready to drop almost everything i knew and forge a new path to avoid taking it!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jim Bob to his Publication

Good for you hun, stand up for yourself. It is your life not anyone elses.
Nana will never take it. Never!

(1) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

And I apparently come from a family of idiots. Most have taken it. My parents are holding out but loosing the battle. EVERYONE they know, in a state where only 16% are vaxed, has taken it. They must live in what has become mind control central, Illinois. Not me.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Same here , i have family members that have taken it apparently they think im crazy and dont believe a word i say about whats going on . I can not believe how many in my family has taken the shot . If i cant red pill my own family how am i going to wake up others .

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Illinois here, Chicago!
Yes, there ARE patriots that are muzzled, silenced, and ridiculed here. I do my best to point obvious problems, ie; On the box it tells you the mask won't protect you. Like how your life insurance and health coverage may be voided with the jab because it is experimental. That the vaccine is a tracking device.
So that is all I can do. The pressure is building.
I've never followed the crowd, and never will.
#FreeThinkingMinds#FreeWill

(5) Show this thread