Oh man... Husband and I got into argument again... He says if nothing happens with regards taking Biden out of Office till March 4th we are officially done as husband and wife... I am scared 😟

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I am sorry that you are going through this. It's tough for sure. Is he open to learning more. My husband was a bit skeptical at first, and I felt crazy because I had no one to talk to about the happenings, but then I just started sharing links, videos, and drops with him and now he is all in and sharing with others. Again, I'm sorry that you are going through this. I am here if you need to talk. πŸ™

Thank you my friend! Sadly this does not work with my husband, he is very smart and knows the system etc. He also is very knowledgable about all kinds of subjects, so for him all this sounds like mambo jumbo. He says the only thing he is interested in is a flip to show that there is anything happening, THAT was before Biden was sworn in. Now he says to me I must be crazy to believe that now that he is in, anything will be done against that! So I concede I cannot tell him. He has to find out on his own! I am done explaining myself.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Just a nurse, with no affiliation to a gelatinous dessert. LOVE God, my Family and my country πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠPour paint artist

are y'all married to my husband too??? πŸ‘€in the same spot, made all the worse b/c he Awakened/ RedPilled ME 7 years ago! as he frequently says though, he takes "no satisfaction" in being Right All The Time, but damn it... he does and he IS!

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Sadly, unless something drastic happens more people are going to start being this way. Several of my partially awake friends and family messaged me this morning saying similar things. It certainly is a tough spot to be in, and even more so when it is a spouse. Let's pray big things start happening soon, because I don't think many people are going to have the patience or restraint to sit back and continue watching this shit show.