Only people mentioned by @DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply

A WOMAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

OVER THE TARGET !!!!

omg im so turned on right now

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

I was about 6-7 yrs old, walked to the neighbors farm house about 1/2 mile down the road. Without permission of course 😄 Jumping away on the trampoline having a good time here come mom 😳 she beat my ass the entire way home and talked that fast 😂👍🏻💪👊🏻

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Amen!!! They are trying to mess with our babies one way or another. Well, let's wake up any sleeping mama's out there with this. You don't mess with mama's babies ...ever! The wrath of a mother is truly something to fear.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Yes it is Amen 🙏🌎🙏 I'm being loud as much as possible

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

THIS NEEDS 2 GO VIRAL LETS MAKE IT SOW ,PATRIOTS U KNOW WHAT 2 DO! AMEN!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

❤❤❤❤❤❤

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

❤❤❤❤❤❤

(5) Show this thread