I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. I STAND FOR GOD.
I AM OF SOUND MIND AND BODY AND I AM TRULY SAYING I HAVE SEEN MY FATHER, GOD, YES IN THIS WORLD. HE IS HERE NOW. GO TO HIM, Be Silent, Let Go, Feel To See!IT IS THE TIME TO WEAR TO ARMOR OF GOD.
Covid is an Indentification Program, They are seeking those with THE WHOLE DIVINE LIGHT OF GOD, They Think They CAN USE US LIKE BATTERIES. IT IS TIME TO SHINE ON YOUR LOTS NOW. YOU ARE THE CHILDREN YOU SEEK.
I AM The Messenger.
πŸ›β˜¦οΈβš›οΈβœοΈ
Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love you too Brother!! πŸ₯°
Praying all is well with You now! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’«

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you, Jason! We love you too!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❀️MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Your words of Truth are beautiful. Thank you! I appreciate posts like this with my heart. Far too many overlook these that give us inner strength and only look to the worldly political when it should be the other way around!! So thank you! God bless. βœοΈπŸ™πŸ•Š

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Amen. I love you so very much, and I Am Grateful to be able to witness you. God Bless You as He Does Continually For all Time. πŸ™β™₯️

(1) Show this thread