Quantum Financial System . ✨
Follow the Loop . 💫
Think Mirror . 😎
Mr. Pool . 👀
The BEST is yet to come . 🥳
Where We Go One, We Go ALL . ❤️
NESARA // GESARA // XRP // QFS // .
#wwg1wga #MAGA #QFS ✨🚀✨

I am not complaining, I truly get the magnitude of what is taking place on Earth. I am grateful to everyone who is helping save humanity. We in 🇨🇦 have lost thousands of businesses with lock downs. We just went into another lock down this week in Alberta. A lot of hopelessness and infighting re vaxs and masks has set in. Its very tough to watch. I pray the new system comes online soon and people can restart their dream. 🙏

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @OurHumanStory in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Yes, very rough waters for lots of weary passengers, but we are on the ARK together.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

yes, I agree. Thank you for your kind words!!

(1) Show this thread

AMEN!! I pray it comes online very soon as well! It's starting so and we wont get a notice when its fully going but they did just release a bunch of satellites! Praying for all of Canada and thank you for your positive vibes and for sharing that! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼