The movie is heating up!
Is this where people know, he was having sex with Obamas (Soetero) Daughter? (Not real Daughter)
Hunter you sicko! #BidenCrimeFamily

#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Shame on The U.S. White House's fake First Family, The Bidens

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

That poor dog.

so i saw this pic on Twitter not long ago n their faces werent covered. they r not black girls, they r white. i think the 1 in front looked like his niece. thats my opinion

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Oh my word .... Wait until you see who else is on the laptop ... You aint seen nothing yet ... It’s really vile ...Someone sent it from Australia

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

As much as I want to ask who? and link??
I think I’ll continue my path to 5D. I’ve seen enough of Hunters D and sickos for a lifetime!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

“Lady” gad fly.. who else,

(2) Show this thread

le ciel va tomber 🙄

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Who do you refer to when you say people? FOX audience not getting to the right crowd.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

CNN will collapse .... Before the end of May

(1) Show this thread

Im shocked! Last night Fox was talking about child abuse at the border and now THIS! 😮 White Hats must be in control.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Kayleigh McEnany
Co-Host of Outnumbered

Kayleigh McEnany currently serves as co-host of Outnumbered (weekdays, 12 PM/ET) on FOX News Channel. McEnany also contributes across all of FOX News Media platforms as an on-air commentator. She joined the network in March 2021.

https://www.foxnews.com/person/m/kayleigh-mcenany

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Fox is a day late and a dollar short!!!
They need to catch the F - - k up !!!
Today they all Day to Expose these
Mother F - - -ers!!
Finally Do A News worthy job in a day!!

(2) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

*Brownstone

My bad

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

🤮

was this REALLY on FOX News? 😱

If So.., White Hats IN CONTROL! 😂😂

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America ❤️🙏🏼

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

as thinking SAME thing!! Maybe Fox worth another watch these days..? Kaley and Pompeo too now 🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread

Would rather see actual JUSTICE just one time.

Of course, if you can remove yourself from reality and go land of make believe, then it's anyone's mother fucking ball game.

Absolutely baffling times we are witnessing!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Barry likes to party too. Younger the better from what I hear/see.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

wow. on Fox news no less. i stopped watching msm. they make me tired

(1) Show this thread