One Shot, Handheld, No HDR, No Composites. INSANE! โ›ˆ ๐Ÿ˜
Photo by: adamkylejackson

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I LOVE THIS! This is representative of Anons kicking up a storm. I can't wait until the dust settles.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

That is one perfect shot! Gorgeous picture!!

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kicked off twitter in the purge๐Ÿ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

WOW! Just WOW!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

oh wow, that's just another level!
man, what a beautiful piece of art
thanks for sharing

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

wow!!!! Amazing shot! I see dogs in this! mostly on the right.

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

Truly amazing! Looks like all hell is breaking loose!

โœจ#WWG1WGAโœจ#NCSWICโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDaughter of NAVY VetโœจPatriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMOMโœจHerbalist๐ŸŒฟAuthor๐Ÿ“šโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ1A-2A๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœจGOD๐Ÿ˜‡COUNTRYโœจ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI serve MY President๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

If you actually took his photo your a genius it is awesomeness personified !!!!! what a great shot!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Anon For LIFE to her Publication

I wish I could take credit. Andrew Kyle Jackson is the photographer's name. I loved the depth and colors......I love a good storm.

(1) Show this thread