Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be wrong but I personally believe that Elon Musk buying massive amounts of Bitcoin publicly was all theatrics.

It’s the same reason RFK Jr. acts like he’s a democrat and supports leftist organizations.

If he didn’t [they] might try to harm him.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

my perspective on Elon is good guy, since no way patriots would let him launch satellites if he was one of [them]. have to play the game to keep [them] guessing and secure your safety. double agents, [they] can’t be sure who is on their side.

Exactly, took awhile for me to figure it out, he's WH. He also said in an interview, "*Corona is a hoax". Maybe that is also why he is buying all the Bitcoin made in China.😉

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

i think he's a gray hat. not involved in Podesta stuff but not clean financially

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

He was on the Parsa Lawyer prosecutor's list against AI etc...prosecution list along with G8s and the gang. He may have turned WH to play the part. He did mention that AI can be good but dangerous in the wrong people's hands. Saw articles of him making deals with *China...All this may be 5D.😉

(1) Show this thread