If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Russia πŸ’₯ Ukraine
China πŸ’₯ Taiwan
Iran πŸ’₯ Israel

Have you ever witnessed a defcon scare?
i have

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

that missile was real. it was going to be a MAJOR FFLAG. thank God for Trump and the Qood guys... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

very real and to watch families run in terror and putting children down storm drains was too real. all you could do is hold the ones you love and pray for the ones who werent by your side. couldnt call anybody, the phone lines were jammed

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

a nightmare.. thank you. i hadnt heard those things. phones jammed huh? thats awful. no way to warn anyone or make contact w loved ones..😒 thats very sad.. .. kids being put in drains.. 😲..smart thinking but the terror in their hearts had to horrifying.. very sorry you experienced that. πŸ’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

bless your heart πŸ™ it shined a light on what really matters in life, the love you have for another. the only thing you can bring with you, is what you carry in your heart. gave me a deeper understanding to this experience. there was good that came out of it, if one had the eyes to see.

(1) Show this thread