when the alarm sounds. pls DO NOT panic. BREATHE. remember patriots are in control. hurry home safely comfort those around you. if you live in a high crime area, prepare your defenses of self family and property. i have lived through this scare once before. people were opening man-holes and putting families in water drains. if it were to hit, no man-hole would save you. people were driving 100+ mph on the freeway, trying to hurry home and spend the remaining tome together before impact. how do you awaken a sleeping masses? you scare the living shit out of them

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

I'm ready...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

🙏. when the trumpets sound. fill your bathtub with water

(1) Show this thread

pas de panique 🙄le ciel va juste tomber 🥸

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

🎺the trumpets will sound🎺

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Great reminder and great comments. Remind your family too that are not with you to not worry - keep you eyes and heart on God. My daughter heads back to school out of state today. I've walked her through what to do too. We have all prepared for this - remember to prepare others (if possible).

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

bless your heart 🙏 when the trumpets sound, fill your bathtub with water.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank you for the reminder. And I really hate that you had to go to that. It must’ve been awful.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

bless you 🙏 it shined a light on what matters most. the love you have for another. only thing you can bring with you, is what you carry in your heart.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

HÁ = breath of life. God breathed into us and brought forth life. our breath is miraculous all by itself. it powers this flesh machine. beings can go without food and even water, but not air. breath is the key component to transcending the mind. the breath can heal. the breath can get you high. our breath can open the lymphatic system in our bodies. we breathe what the trees breathe. HÁ = breath of life

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Why named Lebanon Tennessee? Its about the Cedars. Biblical!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts