Attention all prayer warriors!
I have a prayer request!

My brother-in-law, Don, who is 72 and developmentally disabled, lost his best friend today, his beloved dog, Sweetie. 😇

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! ❤️❤️❤️

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker 🗽 Spiritual Warrior 🇺🇲 Digital Soldier

Makes me tear up, pets are such precious family members 🐾 and Souls 🙏🏻 It's all about the loving memories shared 💕 We are Blessed by them ((Hugs))

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response WalkByFaith356 ... to her Publication

Thank you, Rabbit! I truly feel his heartbreak!
Much love! ❤️❤️❤️
Hugs to you! 😘

(1) Show this thread

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

In response Wendy Leal to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

prayers, they are family

In response Win Gale to her Publication

Thank you! God Bless you! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Prayers going up.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

Bless you, sister! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Hi Auntie_M love you and am on it....

Thank you, Charlie! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

In response Kel Que to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Bless you, Jason! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread