If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Q STORMS

1,13. 311. Renegade. 17.18,71_>+1

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response North *** to his Publication

🎯 “what storm mr president?” “youll find out” -DJT

I feel it

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

đź’Ż

I ALMOST FORGOT. FENUGREEK IS REALLY GREAT FOR YOUR TESTOSTERONE AND MORE. JUST STARTED USING ABOUT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. IT'S KNOWN AS PART OF THE INGREDIENT IN NUGENIX WITHOUT THE BAD PHARMACEUTICALS TO MAKE IT PATENTED!

i am having a blast with the sulfur crystals. bless you

THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR ALWAYS LIKE TO HEAR RESULTS. AGAIN, I FEEL IT IT'S HERE!!

definitely higher frequency of vibration, for sure.
NCSWIC

Thanks!

bless you for turning my directional compass to supplements that are just...wonderful. theres no word for it. i appreciate you

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

YOU'RE WELCOME JUST A MESSENGER!

I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING AND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE!

🙏

(1) Show this thread