Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

one of my all time favorite videos. the mockingbird pledge of allegiance!

The real virus is evident by the people who vomit out the CNN poison. Turning off the television PROGRAMMING cures most all modern ilness.. On a side note, truly I implore all to turn it off. Televison puts out a frequency that opens one to hypnotic suggestion. The pharmaceutical commercials flood the sub conscious with the suggestions, when covering side effects, that you may experince, nausea, headaches, insomnia, increased muscle aches and pains, and even death etc. Tell everyone you love to turn off the programming, or in the least, mute the volume during commercials.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

no way !

Could this be also about the bird singing?

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Thank you for posting! Time for the rest to awaken to the fact that the MSM is the propaganda arm of the cabal.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Thanks for posting, have been searching for this!
"Op Mockingbird Failure" 3 yr delta coming up.

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

thank God, NO!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Not since Building 7 came down on 9/11!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

yay another legend on anonup it is good to see you on here

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

definitely NO. Havent owned a TV in 7 years! 😎🇺🇸