Only people mentioned by @vjs1963 in this post can reply

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

In response veronica sanders to her Publication

If we still have the same voting machines there is no sense in voting.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Pelosi and Schiff have been replaced 90% of the house has been apprehended crimes against humanity and treason.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

WHY? let’s keep voting while dominion has never been convicted? F’N STUPID.

AWAKE LIKE TUCK, PATRIOT, MILITARY ACADEMY GRAD, IN MEXICO - THEY CALL ME QUAPO

THEY STILL HAVE CONTROL OF THE MACHINES. EVERYONE SAYS WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE, I'M DONE WITH THIS F'IN MOVIE, I'M AWAKE, FXCK CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN THEATRE NOW.

Constitution loving, do unto others believing, self sufficient Irish blooded, non-compliant Mama working to turn California back to red.

Pelosi is already in. It's so far rigged that 100% of us could vote her out and she will still "win" Like her nephew Newsome.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Drain that filthy Swamp!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

didn't you learn last election they don't need votes to win their seats, they just need the dog and pony show that makes us believe our votes count while they milk millions off the entire scam from voter donations as well as corporate donations etc and we believe we voted in a fair process.

they have both been gone for some time now don't worry about it

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

I’m betting rigged election keeps them in place. I hope I lose.