Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

What happens when you have a tyrannical government that goes against the will of the people?

The Epoch Times
The Epoch Times
@TheEpochTimes

·
One of the largest US#gunrights groups said it is preparing to fight a slew of executive actions from the Biden administration, claiming they’re “tyrannical” and that they will “spare no expense” in defeating them. https://www.theepochtimes.com/gun-rights-groups-say-bidens-gun-orders-are-tyrannical-will-dismantle-second-amendment_3767932.html?utm_source=gab

Gun Rights Groups Say Biden's Gun Orders Are 'Tyrannical,' Will 'Dismantle' Second Amendment
One of the largest gun rights groups in the country said it is preparing to fight a slew ...

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

my opinion
this is the most important thing to get our fellow americans to understand
we have a duty and obligation to uphold our founding principals

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Hold please...🇺🇲

Truth Seeker, WWG1WGA, Trump 2Q2Q, Nesara/Gesara, Christian, God Wins, Trust the Plan

Let’s go!!

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Ready
Aim
Fire

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

But not a Corporation which we WERE.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Well said 🤠👍

(1) Show this thread

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

💥Then, LET'S TAKE THEM DOWN !!! 💥💥💥💥💥

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Quite right!anyone in the way of physical extraction of these Traders are aiding and abetting and should be Trampled Under Foot.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

traitors obviously

(1) Show this thread