Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

WHY DIDNT PEOPLE STAND UP..WHEN POTUS TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES ON THE MSM THAT HQC WORKS AND WORKS QUICKLY...THE MEDIA ATTACKED HIM...WHERE WERE THE PEOPLE THEN??? THEY JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HIM TAKING ABOUT THE VACCINE...WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE TRIED TO PUSH A SAVE AND INEXPENSIVE CURE?!?!?!? DID YOU SPEAK UP????

TRIPLE HELL NO๐Ÿค

ME: SHOUTING it to anyone who would listen๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”ˆ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ”‰

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

me too!!! lol..i was like wake the hell up...can you see they are blasting this man....and if the news says something is bad...YOU DAMN WELL BETTER BELIEVE ITS THE BEST THING FOR YOU...haha...funny how quickly people forget these things.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yes, I lost a friend over that subject...sad how divided they are making us!๐Ÿ˜ข

To be honest, I believe it was because our beloved President stated it, and that my friend was a hard pill to swallow๐Ÿ’” I am amazed how some have eyes to see, and sadly others donโ€™t!

Thanks for stating & shining the ๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread