[they] never thought she would lose.

And [they] never thought certain people would achieve MK Ultra de-programming

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

when did Q say the second part?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

It's a reverse version DOQ...see tweet for official name of program . Only for those who cannot be hyptnotized.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Yeah well I did it - Defund the IRS it would take 3 months & done - no salaries for these idiot law makers unless Trump Policies back in place - RETROACTIVE - YEAH 4 FU(KIN YEARS - Same goes for the Teachers Union - Kids back in school.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks there are many, Musk would be one and I agree Kanye may be another, it is possible that Matthew McConaughey might be another. There may be many.

kanye & now he is free fron his handler

Oh snap! People broke MK-Ultra programming!?
That's almost impossible, bravo!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Man when you fooking wake up, things become so obvious, there is no turning back.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

This is the winner.

WeGo Account -> wego.social/CL420 Twitter Account (yes, still alive :P) ->https://twitter.com/High2Fly1

its not that hard if you know whats up, at least the average manipulation. without LSD or other mindbreakers. But there has to be self-discovery encouraged to a point where the affected can rethink themselves about critical terms.

The bloodliner whistle blower all those decades ago said they get told they are "dumb" if the programming does not work, mocked, etc. Squeezed out financially, kids taken, all that. Suicided, accidented, homicided, that was the terms used.

Who was deprogrammed?
I have seen the few women that were.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

It’s time for people to be awakened to who and what [they] are! 🙏🙏🙏

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Evil cant see God Thats the defining factor

[they] thought they took God away from enough people. [they] were wrong. Best part that [it] lost is more people are finding God again everyday.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication

Truth!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

@doqholliday &@northstar They never thought we’d use the internet against them to unite. Evil never calculates in the God Factor!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

!!!