Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

This has to be one of the most absurd things I have ever heard. Are we really allowing the braindead idiot to legally pass such asanine laws? Mind Blowing! 🤯🤯

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

Just another tactic to erase your identity. Absurd! Rediculous! So, every body is now a "Person"? Well that does not work according to the linguistics of court - if you are identified as Person, you have no rights. (Ohhhh yes, this is their plan). Ok, IT is an idiot signing these orders.....Bring in the Clowns.....Oh, I forgot....IT is already a Clown and part of that movie.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

it isn't right.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

These are men who couldn't cut it in men's sports, so they ruin women's.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

He's not wrong.

theres nothing there no sound no vid

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😂🤣

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😂😂

(3) Show this thread