Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Just an (older) that loves America! Let’s take our country back, pledge allegiance to the flag, and MAGA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

PLEASE LISTEN TO LIN WOOD! πŸ‘‡

prosperity payments too im in

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

YESSIR!!! [around][28th] is kick off

Are the military obligated to inform the country that we are under their control? I'd think we have the right to know what's going on, whether it be we currently have 2 different govt or we have one fake one and the other is currently under the control of the military. That's what's confusing me. Why haven't we been yold by military or someone that they are actually in vontrol of our country or what's actually going on government wise

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Bizarro World to her Publication

You have valid points, Patriot. A lot of us are feeling the same way! Juan O Savin made some good points in about the situation now: πŸ‘‡

(1) Show this thread

Nice......thx PJ

ONG this is fantastic news! If this is true than anything I told my husband will come true in the end! This video is like 3 hours long, where is the part where he acknowledges NESARA?

23237 πŸ‘†πŸΌ2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God Wins πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ God is Within πŸ˜‡

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

It's 3 minutes long and he says it in the first few seconds.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EyOwBiXfEPvWUN7M4Fxdaw6s3rljVS62/view?ths=true Please read my article on the Coming GOLD STANDARD and consider buying SILVER while you still have time. Buy coins or bars (not collectibles) and take possession. If you prefer buy shares in SILVER miners. I post on HOTCOPPER.com.au as VERILY1 in Australia and focus on SILVER miners there. There are only a handful in Australia so it is not too hard. Focus on the DEVELOPERS that offer the best risk/return. Spread the Word. V

(2) Show this thread

should i be buying a new truck? πŸ˜‰

In response Nait 002 to his Publication

I've been debating the same thing. Might be time to finance a new Raptor. kek

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

GOOSEBUMPS

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awsome!

imagine πŸ™πŸ™

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

The plan is coming together. Let it be so...

#ArmyMom. Support our Veterans. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ #GodWins

It will change the world. ❀️

goldstandard coming back

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

WooHoo!!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

I am excited

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.πŸ’₯ His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

TRUMPSARA!! It's gonna rock our world!

Trumpsara!

Trumpsara!