I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I'm in WA State.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Wa State also. Used to sooo love my beautiful state. I am horrified at what has happened here over the last 20 years. I am praying the storm maybe washed away some of the scum residing in and around Olympia.

I can't love your statement enough!!! I hope and pray they clean this Cesspool up. And then scrape the bottom of it to make sure they got it all!! I've lived on both sides of the state and it's so different from one another that it should be 2 states. IMO.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Agree 100! (and thank you for liking my post. I'm but a tiny voice living in the belly of the beast here in WA, and still timid in voicing my opinions.) You give me courage that they may have relevence. Thanks!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Say it loud and proud!!! I'm sick of all of it. The time to speak is NOW! About 3 months ago, I reached my limit when I wasn't allowed to go into St. Pete's with someone I took there. Security stopped me at the doors and it got ugly. I called our governors office and lost my sh!t. My phone was flagged and would come on at random times. I didn't believe in things like that until it happened to me. Soooo now I'm really fired up!! THEY ALL HAVE TO GO!!

(1) Show this thread