YUGE shoutout to all the CRAZIES out there, holding the line against all odds. thanQ

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

TY muchly ~ seems insane to be trying to say anything on tweatr, but#HoldTheLine is what I"m doing over there. Once done, activity will start up here.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

yes many lines are being held in this moment in time and space construct

(1) Show this thread

You cant write "Give up" with Q, but you can continQ lol

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication

🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

In response PQRTUGUESE PATRIQT to his Publication

your meme has been downloaded and archived

(1) Show this thread

It's not the end.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

not even close. prepare for the long haul

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Here till the end!!

In response Beck Step to her Publication

thanQ 👊

(1) Show this thread

💪🏻❤️🇺🇸

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

love it!

In response Rebel Belle to her Publication

downloaded and archived

(2) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

❤️❣️💋

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President. Patriot, wife, momma & grandma. Southern by the Grace of God.

holding

In response Trump Won to her Publication

God bless patriot

(1) Show this thread