EVERYTHING in all my 40 years of research leads back to our CHILDREN and the Luciferian cabal's insatiable appetite for them. THIS is why we fight them.
"In the end, the Truth will not be for everyone." ~ Q 😢

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

There isn't a day that goes by without prayers for these children.
There isn't a day that goes by that so many are still being tortured and worse. THESE CHILDREN NEED JUSTICE NOW

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

idk about you guys, but I cant get a good night sleep in anymore.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Julez Pope to her Publication

"Those who know cannot sleep." ~ Q

(1) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

🙏Now we know, now we do all we can to end it and make sure it never happens again. 🙏

We will never stop fighting for the children.

im over here too. The children fully woke me being a mother of two young ones, I cried. Alot. And Ive been doing everything I can to wake people up. THis ends now.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Everyone must know the truth so that everyone knows what must never be again.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Some will still deny or "not want to know", my mother is one. 😢

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

And it is because they have no love of the truth that a strong delusion will be sent to them. (2 Thess. 2:11-12). Assuming that Q is not a hoax afterall, we will enter a period of time when God extends His final offer of redemption to the world before the foretold Judgment begins.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Truth

(1) Show this thread