Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Why are people sharing all this old stuff on here??? This guy was fired. We have enough current drama without bringing up the old.

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

I am starting to share on LinkedIn since I am suspended from Twitter. Let's see if I can get kicked off LinkedIn as well.

These people are sick

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

It's funny how they think of us what we know of them & I hate when someone accuses you of do what they just did to you!!
Does that make sense?

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

seems to me they screwed up so poorly over the last four decades Trump did his best but what can we do about the children that are trapped in the regression camps

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Lord knows they'd love to have more children.

he was fired 👍