In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

wow. id gladly die. to keep this man alive. its that obviously important

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

i feel like you saw my post?
in answer to your's : i knowπŸ€—

Fil-Am who loves my POTUS 45 β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you my POTUS ❀️.....always praying for you and your family.

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

and still does!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Clicking in follow here made my week! since I was thrown off twet... badge of honor... I have missed you! 😎

πŸ₯° So much love for Trump and family and team and fellow anons πŸ₯°β€οΈ Support from Australia!! WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USAπŸ’™βš”οΈπŸ›‘LightWorkerπŸŒˆπŸ’«For GodπŸ‘‘ & CountryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGAπŸ’šπŸΈNCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

OMG! I LOVE THIS! πŸ₯²πŸ™β£οΈπŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡ He stands for us so I will stand with him!#Wwgowga GOD BLESS AMERICA. Its not over, we win, God wins, humanity wins! The Great AwakeningπŸ”₯❣️πŸ”₯❣️πŸ”₯❣️πŸ”₯❣️

Powerful to me! πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! 107 I was crushed when I was purged from twatter SOOOO EXCITED YOU ARE HERE LOVE YOU Always have always will MY HERO OF HUMANITY I would be so humbled and honored if you would follow me back God's Speed, Nothing can stop#KennedyVision DoneDeal ✝️😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️😘❀️

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

and we have his. God Bless Donald J Trump. "The Last will be First"....V

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Our Guardian Angel of the Galactic GuardiansπŸ’“

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Thank You So Much God
for CIC Trump and Jr.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

i miss Uncle Don so much

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

hi fren....

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ» Good to see you here!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

You spelled the last name wrong if youre trying to play Juan πŸ™„

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is not worried!

Conservative supporting my President Donald J. Trump! Mother of 2 sons and wife to a great 20 yr. Navy vet who is a rock to our family.

He is so anointed by God! Praise God for his plan through our President who listens to our heavenly Father and is his vessel. God bless our President!

love this
God bless him❀️