Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Friend sent me this today, never heard of most of these things. Anyone that has encouragement or caution to share, feedback welcome. I don't know if there is treasure there, but I did find this map I'm thinking of exploring 😁

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Chose 2 Know to his Publication

I can't say enough about magnesium. 😉 Milk Thistle is very, very good for detoxing your liver too. And for sure, keep flouride out of your water and toothpaste.

In response Chose 2 Know to his Publication

I didn't know that there are so many herbs for it!
Got this link from Gene Decode (cosensei). Borax is freely available in the US, I've been taking it for a few years. In Austria, borax is strictly controlled and only available in small quantities. 😏🤦‍♀️
https://hangthebankers.com/how-to-decalcify-the-pineal-gland/

(2) Show this thread

Thanks for putting these up over here.

In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication

Happy to do it! Will try to do so more consistently, too!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

Holy Wowza!!!! Time for me to settle down from all the lows and highs of this present roller coaster ride! With the red line going flat along the 1310, I wanna get into a calm and peaceful place to experience what that feels like!!!!!

Looks like evil has lost power😊

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

i log on here.. your message is the first i see.. i get the 44th❤️ 17th RT and the 4th comment.. and looks like RED is getting all worn out!! lol

God Bless you Kim!!! I had been missing this since I left Twitter when the rest of you all left. You're the best!

Happy Saturday Kim, another good day to vibe along!! ❤🇱🇷💪✔

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

thank you, kim! still evading the purge on twitter?

They flatlined....