We are being asked to consider posting the Lord’s prayer. Will you join me for a minute of your time to join in and pray with me? β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Amen πŸ™

Amen. The best prayer to start and end the day, give thanks to the Lord our God for this wonderful blessing of the earth we live in and to all Gods children reaching for the light

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Akrocketman to his Publication

πŸ™I concur

(1) Show this thread

Amen

Amen-Glory to God!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

I know this is how I should be living but whats happening in the world right now is really testing my faith in everything. All I can do is try my best to forgive others but may not be perfect. Some of those others have and are doing such horrible evil things to children that it is difficult to forgive

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

i get it and understand as I am in the same boat. I find I am praying more often now and calling upon our Lord to guide me. The one thing that bothers me the most is the people I love dearly have collectively lost some common sense and are acting in ways not normal to their personality. I attribute that to us all being under duress and not in peace. Keep reaching out, I would love to hear your voice.

(1) Show this thread

In response Stella Artois to his Publication

πŸ’•πŸ™AMEN

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts