Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Twit: Sweet Caroline. "Wondering" what I said to twerk Twit off. Love DJT & FLOTUS. 1949 model, still running. Love God, USA & MA

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

They always make book deals ... but the books end up being sold for $2.00 ... how do they ever make up the advance ?????

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

If you watch again regarding the election on Jan 6th, you will see that Pence received a coin from a handshake. If you go all the way back to old man bush(cabal) funeral, you will also see that Pence AND his wife received a note also. Pence has NEVER been on the right side. Q said Watch The Wives !

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. πŸΈβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸΆπŸ°#SaveOurChildren

Piece of shit pedo

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

And "throwing them back into the temple" wont do him any good as it didn't do Judas any good... You can't undo treason...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

all that money has been seized and will be distributed amongst the people of the world after the EVENT, when QFS is turned on

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Obama got $66 million from the same publisher of Common Core...go figure...lol...saying this shit for years

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free