Did you know...

That Donald Trump put in an order for 10 more ice breaker ships to join our fleet and before he did so we had the massive amount of 1.
Did you also know the only water way that is not regularly patrolled and is suspected of being a major child trafficking route takes an ice breaker to do so.
For the children.
The more you know.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I wonder if this has anything to do with Antarctica? Keep digging!👇🔑🎁

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

same location as global seed bank

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Trump wanted Greenland for a reason.

(1) Show this thread

So when do the PUBLIC hangings start?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

To answer that I pose another question. How do we know they are not already over?

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Russia reared up 3 Subs in the arctic

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Why yes they did. Coincidence? Thanks for bringing that up!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Can we love DJT possibly anymore than we do? Amazing!

yes