Why aren't the greenies and global warming peeps saying something about all these chemtrails going on around US and the world?

ALSO
Who's finding this?
This has got to be very expensive.

Who approved this?

We the People should know what we're breathing in day in and day out!

I'm quite sure the elites are breathing the same air.
REALLY, what the hell is going on?

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I see it here daily in Southern California. And they spray HEAVY here. I see mutiple planes, daily here. I can’t wait to get out if this state this summer!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

In response Mindy Hustad to her Publication

yep all over norcal also , I have pictures of what looks like tic tac toe in the sky

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

PROJECT CLOVERLEAF

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

None of it good.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

WOW that comes with a hefty price....Soros expense? we have them all the time too sometimes they make designs like that on an open blue sky.

Same in the midwest. Ever since I have been following Dane Wigington on Geoengineeringwatch.org I have been super aware of what has been going on! #openyoureyes

I've wondered this for years.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

The engine of planes are ameliorated with little particules, not to their global BS, but just for an effective engine

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

I think Gates of HELL is part of this sick shit he's looking at blocking the sun with chemtrails along with his SATANIST cronies i hope they all hang for this crimes against humanity they are pure EVIL

Exactly! Where does the money trail begin & end with this entire scam?

Love America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❀️My Patriot friends, πŸ‘€wide awake! John 3:16

going on in here central IL every few days too! 😳

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

Yeah makes ya wanna shoot them out of the sky when i see them

(1) Show this thread