Not so happy question of the day.

If we genetically modify things to make them "better" and more nutritious why do you think they are trying to genetically modify you?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Nothing has been genetically modified to be better or more nutritious, GMOs were created to make Monsanto more money. Seeds are sterile, plus they sell more herbicides to spray on the fields.. Round up.. fields around here are posted with signs not to enter the field for 48 hours after they have been sprayed.. are you hungry yet? Not only todays food have less nutrition it is loaded with chemical residue. Fields are fertilized with chemicals but not healthy soil, organic farming is to build your soil... healthy soil = healthy food.

The 'natural' way of changing plants is to cross pollinate between plants that are related to bring out certain qualities... some are grown for flavor, some for a longer lasting vegetable for long term storage or shipping. Heirloom varieties you can save the seeds from this year and plant next year, they will produce the same. Hybrids are cross pollinated to produce certain traits but when seeds are saved they will revert back to their parent plants.

We humans have been genetically modifying our food since we became farmers thousands of years ago. Case in point: corn is actually a grass! But it took thousands of years for corn to become what it is now. Man's arrogance to think we can just flip a switch on our genetic makeup is the biggest farce of the century. It took us thousands of years to go from being more apelike to being homoerectus. I see Darwin Awards in our future. Just fly off the ledge, my lemmings! What is that old saying? Just because your friends jump off of the Brooklyn Bridge doesn't mean you should, too!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

We need to remember things are the way they are for a reason. Anything we change WILL be to our detriment.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe they want you to believe that's why they created them. I studied this extensively going back to my start of this research to '95. GMO Frankenfoods have nothing on organic produce IMO. They created Genetically Modified Seeds to be STERILE. This forces the farmers to have to buy new seeds from them every year. This means sustainable profit. This means THEY can eventually work towards controlling the world's food supply, Which means they can eventually control everyone that wants to eat. Your comparative does have merit. In the same way, they sterilize the seeds, their genetically modified inoculations are designed to sterilize people to help with reducing the population. How can you call "food" nurtured with chemicals so harmful the farmers need to wear hazmat suits, superior to God's clean organic produce?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Great response. This is why I ask these kinds of questions.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

In response Wick _UK to her Publication

Or if they do it is not for Sunday tea. Well yeah, maybe it is.

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

So knowing GMO'S are not "better" or more "nutritious" for us, I would say that THEY are trying to deplete our souls, our God given human spirit. I believe they are afraid of us, especially awoken collectively in masses.
God wins! ☺️✝️❤️

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts