How do you stop the cabal and their virus when they change the rules every other day?
Oh maybe with something like this. The Whitehats ARE in control.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Wick _UK to her Publication

I think that is exactly what the doctor ordered. I like that prescription!

(1) Show this thread
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

NANOPARTICLES-YES

LIVE VIRUS-NO

Clinical Trial NCT04784767: Phase 1 Study - SARS-COV-2-Spike-Ferritin-Nanoparticle (SpFN) Vaccine With ALFQ Adjuvant for Prevention of COVID-19 in Healthy Adults

This clinical protocol outlines a first-in-human study of the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of different doses of SpFN_1B-06-PL + ALFQ prophylactic vaccine against COVID-19 in healthy adults. The experimental vaccine in this study contains 2 parts: the vaccine (called SpFN_1B-06-PL) and an experimental adjuvant called ALFQ. An adjuvant is a substance added to vaccines that can help to make the vaccine more effective by improving the immune response or causing the immune response to last longer. The experimental vaccine in this study does not contain the virus and cannot cause you to become infected with the COVID-19 disease.

A total of 72 healthy adult participants (age range 18-55) will be enrolled in this study. Participants will be enrolled into one of three study arms:

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

I think this is pure optics. We all know the truth. This is a way to shut the variant narrative down IMO.

(1) Show this thread
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

You can't stop variants in their tracks. Airborne viruses replicate hundreds of times in a single day. There are zillions of variant strains of cold, flu, SARS, and COVID everywhere. The reason why we are not all sick and dying is because of herd immunity and our immune systems acting like Gandalf in the first Lord of the Rings shouting, "You shall not pass!" to every variant they catch. If your system is working, most of the time you don’t show symptoms of a new variant. 9 times out of 10, you get sick when you made your immune system vulnerable due to lack of sleep, bad diet, over exertion, etc. Every time your system finds a variant, they copy and paste and create antibodies, which adds another defense to your immune system. That is why this vaccine is BS, and Fauci is a t%#t for spreading fear about a "new variant". I am not an MD, this is high school biology 101.

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

People will believe anything, so lets go with it. It means the black hats cant continue spreading fear with the vairants.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Absolutely. This is IMO just so they can stop the threat of the cabal from changing the rules every single day. If they come up with something that they say stops everything who ever says it does not has to prove it. Do you think more people trust the military over big pharma? I do. I will never let that needle near my arm and I am sure many others will either, this is purely optics.

(2) Show this thread