A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

is it a coincidence that the Dupont childrens hospital is across the street from the US Aztra Zenica HQ in DE?

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

OMG the King of chemicals childrens hospital 😱 😱 😱

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response white light to his Publication

create the problem, create the cure. It’s sick and evil

(1) Show this thread

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Very observant. 👍

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

I have an even weirder story..when this plandemic started, the hospital prepared for an influx of patients etc. etc. All kinds of crazy rules for staff...then supposedly someone knocked over a lamp (ya....) and started a fire in a block of surgery rooms and the ENTIRE floor had to be shut down!! Yes they actually told this story to staff /sheeple who completely believed it. Something happened on that floor and it was not a lamp I am gonna guess 🙄

(1) Show this thread