Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Wow was he on POINT❗️😏

Exactly Right!

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

Jesus told us that 2000 years ago.

🙏I really hope he is still around🐎

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I believe Prince is alive. Check out Alexander NeverMind on Youtube. Also, if you google Alexander NeverMind, Prince comes up.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvrkuEDLCfrkPjjRkHvIKFA

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I look forward to seeing him soon. April 17, Celebration Day? We'll see. He was petrified of the Illuminati.

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

He did tell us we'd party like it's 1999!!!

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

i think he was Brilliant! i hope he's still alive too!

Truth Seeker, WWG1WGA, Trump 2Q2Q, Nesara/Gesara, Christian, God Wins, Trust the Plan

I’m hoping Prince is still alive.

putain 🙄l'ignorance ...

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

We are in a spiritual war !

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

The vibes are high this morning!