Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Shared on facecrook.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

nothing about this plandemic is consistent or logical. just a bunch of mixed up crap dreamed up by greedy psychopathic satanist.

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

😄

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

or knew how to strike before curfew or whilst sitting at a table in a restaurant, cafe or lunchroom. maybe it’s repelled by food & bev

😆

I love God, family and my freedom! I will fight to the death to protect all of them and can't wait for our real President to be back!

😂

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🤣🤣🤣

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Well, a pal just called me this morning as she had the vaccine about a month ago. She has had 2 occasions whereby her whole bdy became numb and she could not move. Another pal had vomiting and it seems some of the things she is doing is just out of character. Another pal is also experiencing numbness and pain on the left side.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

LOL