Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

He was a truth seeker. He has many other videos on the Pences and trafficking. This was his mission and he knew that eventually they would catch up to him and eliminate him. I just wish he had been more careful while pushing out his investigations and intel. A valuable resource lost because of those bastards. They can call his death mysterious but it is too obvious once he began really hitting at Karen Pence that this mirrored the way Clinton's hit team did things. Sadly he is now gone, but thank goodness, he recorded his information to keep spreading fact.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

He was also sick from cancer, but I'm sure Pences help him along!!

Thank you.

Adds new dimensions to MP's unwillingness to dine w/ women other than in the presence of KP.

WHO were the sick bastards who saddled DJT w/ Pence as a running mate?

A Patriot looking for others who share the Love for Our Country, Our Constitutional Rights and Stand Beside Our President...Donald J. Trump.

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

...the same organization that paired Reagan and Bush.
Most of us know about the Bush’s...🀬

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜ͺShocking. God bless his soul.