https://rumble.com/vfgxzx-adrenochrome-the-devils-drug-q-these-people-are-sick-child-sex-trafficking-.html
ADRENOCHROME: THE DEVIL'S DRUG! Q: THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE
ChristianPatriotNews

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Ummm, I wonder why there are "unaccompanied" children being sent to unknown caretakers and mysteriously disappearing from transport buses. Nope... not a mystery at all.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

ThanQ for sharing this Jimbo. We have really been amongst evil and very sad to see those close to us, I believe, have been infiltrated by demons. I'm not a religious fanatic, but I do believe in our creator, God almighty. I do believe Jesus came here to teach us the way. I do believe in angels and miracles. I had a near death at 9 yrs old, never was the same. Also dreamt of Jesus, 2004 and 2014. God Bless๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

I'm about ready to go hunting.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๐ŸŒ 

"silicon valley" & "transfusing" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Red Pilled For 30+ years.๐Ÿธ Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth SeekerโœจUSAF Veteranโœˆ๏ธ #GodWins๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #SaveAmerica ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ…#Agenda47

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Woe unto them for violating God's Laws, the Laws of Nature!

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Lion ess to her Publication

For crying out loud! People really have lost their moral compass. This Hollywood crap about looks and youth and not teaching how to accept and love yourself as you are, has gone past line, beyond God's laws. I always thought organ transplant was creepy too.

(2) Show this thread