Get your head out of your ass if you think for one minute Trump and NSA wouldn't have brought the heat by now? FISA works both ways. GTFOH. Wake up from dream land. Doubles, actors, cgi, movie. It was over in 2016 for God's sake. 2019 was the year of the boomerang. 2020 Covid storm on Hollywood and DC. 2021 wraps it all up. Welcome to the great awakening. When this is over you just might be looking at your even your own pastor differently especially if he's Joel Osteen.😱

My family is everything to me ❀ God Bless The USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yesterday fake, James Woods, CGI Biden or whoever he is went by motorcade to a vaccine site. Harris went by motorcade to the closed WH this morning. While Trump continues to give phone interviews pushing the vaccine and boasting about his accomplishments. He is seen on a golf course, but wait, thats a double. Lin Wood is fighting Georgia by himself, Flynn says their is no plan, Sidney says everyone screwed Trump over, and you say its all a movie and MJ, Elvis, Prince, Whitney, and JFK Jr is alive. So my head is not up my ass, it's spinning from all of the mind games that all of you are playing. I would guess that you get your information from research and educated guesses, but unless you are 1 of the 10 people who are "in the know," or have personally spoken to the above named dead people, please stop suggesting we blindly follow all of this without questioning everything.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it