Patriots must keep their 'eyes on the Prize'...

We cannot let the steal stand, under ANY circumstance.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

BEST ONE VERONICA!!

What overpass or bridge are you located at? I say this because I live near Chicago.

Great hat!!!

Absolutely, Veronica! If we don't fix what happened in this election, there will be no integrity, fairness, nor honesty, in any election in the future. BTW, enjoy seeing you, the bridge, and your posts each day. WWG1WGA and thank you for your part in the fight!

Absolutely, Veronica! If we don't fix what happened in this election, there will be no integrity, fairness, nor honesty, in any election in the future. BTW, enjoy seeing you, the bridge, and your posts each day. WWG1WGA and thank you for your part in the fight!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

there won't be a 2024 if 2020 is allowed to 'stand' ...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

AGREE..makes me FURIOUS when someone says 2022 or 2024. ITS NOW.

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Exactly. Every time someone says 2024..I say we need to fix 2020.

Love it.

Is your hat 1/2 Trump and 1/2 JFK Jr?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Live Life to his Publication

☺️POTUS only

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

2020 stealing has to be fixed. Justice can not be selective. Nor should we be complacent about demanding that justice. If we let 2020 pass without justice, our souls will be restless. Thank you Veronica! ❤️

Veronica.. I Love you~!
Everything about you is Golden and Magnificent
Thank you for every minute of you!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Yes!!! Please!!! I pray this is the case everyday!!!! Veronica, I’m scared that it will take until 2024 for people to wake up- it’s so disheartening!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I'm having the time of my life...
Educating my brothers and sisters.
Justice IS coming and I'm giving Chicago a 'wee preview' ... ☺️

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙌🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸💖