Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

im not a flat earther, but i do think Nikola Tesla was one of the most brilliant men that ever lived.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

[they] hid these facts because it will bring down [their] paradigm. [their] illusions of control. for if we truly knew, we would know that we are only passing through here to experience different types of love, for the expansion of consciousness. this is a temporary holding space to gather knowledge from which our memories have been wiped.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

OK it’s videos like this that make me go what where is Mac . If this is the truth how am I going to explain this to my son ? The concept totally blows my mind.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Flat earth is the truth that connects everything.
#thekeystone

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

kek

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread