just a freindly reminder to all my patriot brothers and sisters out there. been so distracted with comms and paying attention to everytging thats going on the last few months that I let my relationship with my wife and family get lazy. so to everyone out there, dont let the things in this world distract you to the point where your wife thinks your having an affair. thats a fight you dont want to have. family is precious and you must be intentional about letting them know how much you love them. DO NOT assume they know it and will be ok. its easy to get caught up, especially with the volume of comms on a daily basis. Dont just tell them you love them. make sure they see it in your actions as well. faith without deeds is nothing.

Only people mentioned by @ElPepeSpeaks in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response James Jones to his Publication

❤️🙏

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Good point, however, I have been married 38 years and my husband and I 'enjoy' ignoring each other the past couple years...(not really) just a lot of quiet time and space. LOL.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Right On Brother. As We Openly show unconditional Love to All Others, because that's who We are, it can be confusing and seem different to those around Us, but consistency shows Truth. We can Love All and Still Honor and Respect Our Wives and Children, if We can show them that unconditional Love and they feel and understand, We too will not hold them in judgement as they fight for The Children Of God as We Do My Brother.