🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana needs more information on Israel. I have researched a lot but find the information about Israel to be very sparse and lacking.
I do believe we will all be surprised at the depth of he evil there.
I do believe the ppl in charge there have severely pissed of God for misleading the world into thinking that they are on God's mission when I clearly feel they are on satan's mission. Why do I get the feeling that the antichrist lives in Israel?
BB pretends to be one way but is in reality the opposite! But he is just a general in satan's army.
That is my feeling and it comes from the pit of my soul with no proof whatsoever. I feel a need to save the good ppl in Isreal from their masters.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Set up like satellite dish too. Steeples were designed over churches to harvest the energy gathered and send it out into the heavens. This is designed as a sender and receiver, or the bowl used to collect energy. More likely it's satanic symbolism which runs in Reverse to Christian symbolism and the dome represents the ascension of the soul into heaven so an inverted dome would represent the descension of the soul into the under world. Weird architecture to be examined for sure.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I spent several months pouring heavily into researching Tataria , the mud flood and last reset right before covid hit, that came after months of researching the mandela affect and the CERNS around the world, after decades of learning about the Illuminati and star races involvement with earth. It's all so much, and seeing the evidence for the use of Tesla free energy by humans as recently as the 1800s being wiped was a lot to chew on. I was convinced by all the antanae found in old photos. What's in the video?

It's about the high tech architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood and energy weapons by the Invaders Parasites.

It explores electromagnetic field, ions, fusion reactor, resonator, capacitor, frequencies, sound waves, tuned circuits, torus, tokamak, vortex, coils, star fortresses, airships, stargates, teleportation, white star cities, steam powered civilization, world federation, parasites, the engineered 20th century flood. The video features more than 1000 images.

I'm only 15 minutes in and this is really emotional and bitter sweet for me to watch. All so true and so much more I can add. The intensity of the curated images is a lot to reconcile in my field, feels very personal, almost invasive to my soul. I have a lot of memory about the original civilization and what they call the parasites I call the raiders. They are a parasitic sort. St. Petersberg was chosen for its all Shungite lake bed. Shungite conducts electricity and the hot mineral springs in Arkansas were also sealed off around the turn of the century ya know, Arkansas has the worlds largest quartz crystal deposit. I know it as a seeded garden from long ago. Anyway, thanks for sharing this video. It is well put together and appreciated. We are here to restore so much that was lost, I assure you of that. Godspeed.🙏💛✨

So you have memories of past lives? I haven't gotten my memories back, but I understand most, if not all of us, will get them by the end of the year. You must live in Arkansas to have that knowledge. I know everything will be restored and we will truly have heaven on earth. It would be hard to get thru all of the "It's Happening" posts if I didn't have that to look forward to

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Yes I have a lot and was one of the original planners of Tara. Most memories are of what we created here from setting up the morphogenic fields that would support biological life to seeding her with biological life forms and how wonderful it all was before the raiders came. Also, of other galactic life memories. I know about Arkansas because I work with crystals and study the energy/power spots of earth, of course, lol and the Hot mineral springs of Arkansas over the massive quartz crystal caves and deposits is certainly one of them. I have memories of seeding those gardens too. My interest in crystals is how I know about the Shungite Lake near St. Petersberg and now learned it is a part of the "White Sea" Baltic waterway system that provided the highly conductive fresh water to the city. Trust your intuition and know, like how all of their inferior systems are unsustainable, their existence is as well. The accelerating vibrations of the amplifying Radiant Light will shatter them soon.